Monday, July 27, 2009

Hmmm....Lay down and Take it....

So I won't have another counseling session until August 18!!! AHHHH!!!!

My main goal right now is to home school my children because I feel and know that this is what God's will for our lives are. However my husband told me he has no faith in my being able to complete the task....

He says I have no work ethic....um....well there's obviously a reason for my lack thereof. Why does he think I chose to stay home with the kids!!!

It's not that I have no work ethic, it's that I've never had a role model of good work ethic, firstly....secondly I spent the first half of my life being a mother to my little brother, the second half being a mother to my little sister, and now my little brother lives with me again.....

So judging from my past...I would say I've been trained to do what I do...stay home with my children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment