Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Discipline....GRRR


I add GRRR... because it's a very frustrating thing to know that you are just below what your own expectations are for yourself!

I have this image of what I think I should be like, and was recently told that I am too hard on myself. In fact I am the hardest person on myself....

I have been told this since I was a child....I get it!

So now my plan is to get a planner...hehe...and USE IT!

You see I clean homes for a living, well to correct that I clean one home a week. I was supposed to clean on Tuesday and it completely slipped my mind. I didn't end up going.

Luckily I did not lose my job, however I felt terrible. I could not believe that I forgot to go!

Now I am seriously going to get a planner and one of those dry-erase calendar's.

How do you stay organized and on schedule?

No comments:

Post a Comment