Monday, July 27, 2009

Continuation of previous post...

Okay so I was totally and utterly p**sed off earlier, and have since calmed down.

I would like to point out that hubby saying that I am not disciplined only P'ed me off because it's almost 100% true, very convicting, and totally something that I have to work on....

Adding also that when hubby said this I did not get totally p'ed off and throw a fit, (So VICTORY!!) and I did not fight with him (VICTORY #2)!!

Just pointing out some things that show God has already begun his work in my totally imperfect life!!
(AMEN!!!)

So in my journey to discipline I decided to call my mentor and explain firstly what happened and get her take on it....

I was not surprised at all when she said
CHOOSE

Which happens to be her favorite word, I am not kidding!!

(okay I am kidding, but it is her favorite advice and what great advice it is!!)

She said you have to first choose to be obedient to God's word, which says "Wives submit to your husband's" <---(that does not mean be a doormat AT ALL)

Submitting to hubby means I need to be disciplined....disciplined in his mind is being organized....

Organization=schedule

So thought process over....I need to make a schedule and stick to it.....

The schedule is still a work in progress, but once I figure it out I will post it!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I liked your post. It was very interesting and even I used to have problems with blowing up and losing it. Once I started to realize it was doing me no good I tried to stop it.

    I also didn't want my two year old picking up on that kind of behavior. Sometimes it's hard dealing with Depression, but I must tell you that God has helped me through it. If it wasn't for him, I don't know where I would be today.

    Mike
    Http://Writing4Heaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete